Welcome to MycoLab
I’m a PhD student at the Technische Universität München (TUM). The PhD is financed for three years by a fellowship from the Glaser foundation. The PhD is a cooperation between the Bavarian Forest National Park and the TUM (Technical University of Munich). The supervisors are Hanno Schäfer, Jörg Müller and Claus Bässler.
My scientific interests are:
- Ecology of mushroom-forming fungi (Pattern, Processes underlying natural communities)
- Evolution of mushroom-forming fungi (Trait evolution, e.g. white and ‘brown’ rot)
- Statistics and Comparative Phylogentic Methods (PCMs)
- Data mining and data handling in R
- Scientific writing and crafting scientific figures